Friday, November 11, 2005

Rod Stewart's Take On Today's Coke

ROD Stewart says he doesn't do cocaine anymore because it's just not as pure as it used to be. The rooster-coiffed crooner, 60, longs for the days when dealers didn't mix the drug to maximize profits. "I don't know why anyone would want to take coke now," Stewart tells contactmusic.com. "It was different in my day, because it was all so much purer. Now these dealers mix it with salt, washing powders, anything they can get their hands on. Kids just don't know what they're taking."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a topic of relevant and edifying conversation, how about the "Cocaine-2-Dimension"?

After a full night of tooting down many gaggers, drinking gallons of beer, and pulling some tubes, at some point my ability to see in 3-dimensions diminishes, then disappears completely.

What I am left with, is a 2D photograph quality world that surrounds me.
That I look onto.

C'est trop bizzare ca.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer