Thursday, November 17, 2005

Man oh Man . . .

. . . I used to think nothing of the large chunks of green snot looking product that I'd blow out of my nose the day after a solid coke-binge. But lately, having experienced subtle pain protruding from the walls of my sinuses, I've been taking a closer look at this stuff, and have noticed that it isn't snot at all, but rather, looks more like the lining of something--be it my sinuses, or my septum, I don't know. What I do know is this--whatever I've been doing to myself, i'm thinking it may not have been so healthy. Perhaps I should take a break from the sauce for a while?

Aw, fuck it, I've got a ball of some fine Bolivian sitting on my living room table, ready to be blown this weekend. So what if come next Monday, i'll be able to stick my entire pinky finger into my right nostril, through the wall of my septum, and into my left nostril? It's a great party trick. Anybody want to see??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I enjoy marching with the Bolivians myself but I think a sure fire sign that you need to quit and get help is when your sinuses secret green ooze and your cartilage starts breaking down. Do yourself a favor and find a way to quit before you don't have a nose anymore. Where you are is not good, but I bet you already know that.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your septum is pretty close to gone if you have
a large enough hole to do a pinky peek-abo party
trick. Depending on your consumption pattern and
trauma inflicted from nose picking and other forms
of debridement, you'll be septum free in 5 to 15 months.
At that point continued use will result in erosion of
the bony structures, destruction of turbinates, etc...
You don't want to know the health risks beyond that stage.

Check the pictures out in this article:

http://www.cda-adc.ca/jcda/vol-65/issue-4/218.htm

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer