Friday, January 13, 2006

An Interview With Edgar Winter

After a late night of "partying," I opened my inbox this morning to find a request for an interview from a website called "The Blog Tribune." I had never before heard of "The Blog Tribune," and why they wanted to interview a junkie with a two-bit blog was beyond me, but I obliged nonetheless, and answered their questions. And though they didn't publish my answers to all of the questions asked--and in fact, omitted some of my funnier responses to some of their questions, making me look pseudo-serious in the process--it still came out pretty well, I think. Click on the link below to read the article:

http://www.theblogtribune.com/2006/01/13/new-york-man-blogs-about-his-cocaine-addiction/

7 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

They should have shown the full interview. This is extremely flattering to Cocaine Corner but just pulling qoutes doesn't really work. You should ask them to post the full interview.

Congrats on this though - you're getting to be a star. Of course, you can't really capitalize on it - which sucks.

I know- let this thing get a bit bigger then publish your identity. If the cops come a knocking then let them arrest you and sign a huge book deal. You'll be filthy rich.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, that's a really nice review. How about the idiot who posted under the review who clearly doesn't realize that it's possible to hold down a lucrative job while having a habit?

Keep up the good work. Reading cocaine corner whilst doing cocaine is friggin' sweet.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm hanging up my spurs, but I need to finish the bag I have left over from last weekend first.

-Johnny Quitter

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a casual user (3-4 grams a week) and plan on going in for rhinoplasty. Will the doctor find out about my little secret?

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you prefer when the guy comes up to your apartment or when you have to meet him in his car?

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you're an addict when reading this blog makes you have to take a dump

12:45 PM  
Blogger gameboysmile said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. This is very helpful to many people who are struggling with alcoholism.

breast augmentation surgery

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer