Friday, January 06, 2006

Christ, People . . .

. . . the crack recipe was meant to be humorous. Did you actually read the damn thing? Grand Marnier? Scotch? Chap Stick in the ass? Come on! Sure, technically if you mix all those things in a centrifuge, you'll get yourself some tasty crack rocks, but seriously, who would really take the time to make such a concoction? Those of you who emailed me telling me that this post really "crossed the line," etc., have lost site of what I am trying to do here--make light of my own demons. For gods sake, if I can't make light of my plight with narcotics, what can I do? Get clean? Hah!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but seriously, I had a guy a few years ago who was lonely. Lived in his dead parents' old house outside of town. Used to make me hang out with him . . . for real! We hung out.

And once, swear-ta-jesus, the guy pulls out a bottle of Veuve and drops like three grams in the bottle after he pops it.

So you know, the Grey Goose had me going for at least ten seconds. I can see the confusion.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edgar,
Where is the strangest place you ever hit the C? I once ripped a shoelace off a hooker. Her crotch to be more precise.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean Coriander! Come on!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer