Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apparently I've been Gawked

Not sure how, but somehow NYC uber-blog Gawker (www.gawker.com) got wind of this little experiment and put up a little shout-out to it. Woke up this afternoon after a 30 hour bender to find that hits on the site had gone from "6" to "over 10,000" in little more than a day. Good stuff. Maybe this blogging business will pay off, and someone will give me loot to write a trashy supermarket romance novel or something--who really cares what--and I can use the proceeds to make my dream of purchasing a large dump drunk (so I can fill the cargo hold with coke and swim in it) come true. Till then, guess I'll have to settle for drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, watching Captain Kangaroo, and of course . . .

. . . wait a second, looks like I'm out of blow!?!?! Time to call the guy.

In the meantime, now that you've found the site, I hope you continue to read it, as in future weeks (I tend to post once or twice a week--my coke schedule is demanding, see) I will explore such topics as:

-baggies versus viles;

-straws versus rolled up dollar bills;

-why "numbies" are a waste of time and coke;

-why drug dealers aren't allowed to get pissed if you call them "too late" (hint: because they are drug dealers);

. . . and other assorted stuff related to the second worst vice in my life--cocaine. What is my first worst vice? You'll have to keep tuning in to find out now won't you?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, are you for real? Or is this just a fake diary about cocaine? Will you tell us what kind of work you do (or trust fund you have) to be able to buy so much coke and still have a computer?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I am on your trail!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snuff of the gods...will kill mere mortals...insanity...the power drug...thank God it's years behind me...and a bit of my nose with it...

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm on Biscayne Blvd. and ask Gert Katz if she knows where I can get in touch with the guy, will she know what I'm talking about? Does the term "The Guy" cross borders? You don't say!

7:00 PM  
Blogger J said...

To Anonymous: You do, you don't, you do, you don't!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can get hepatitis from dollar bills...for real

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no more rolled up bills then.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer