Thursday, December 15, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Well the weather outside is frightful. And I'm fresh out of drugs. For some reason, my guy won't call me back, despite the fact that I've left him (at least) 6 messages tonight already. And my backup guy is out of town for the rest of the week. Thus, it seems that I won't be getting my regular Thursday night delivery this week. There's nothing to do out there, so the last thing I want to do is leave the apartment right now to track down some dope. So since I've got no place to go, can someone else let it snow, let it snow, let it snow? Do you have a guy who can make a delivery tonight, and quick? If so, email me. I'll be eternally greatful, and maybe will even split my bag with you.

Santa, are you out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Call any restaurant in Manhattan and ask to speak to a waiter/waitress - they'll be able to hook you up. My experience tells me 90% of restaurant workers do heavy amounts of Coca. Order a sandwich or something - maybe they'll have thier "guy" deliver it for you.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer