Saturday, March 04, 2006

Relax, People

So no, I'm not dead. Nor did I OD (who can actually OD on blow these days, considering it's more baby laxative than coco derivative?). Nor was I sent to rehab. Not that it's so far off, but it's not that close either.

No, I was in LA. Don't worry what for. It's none of your concern. What is your concern, however, is that apparently, my neighbor wrote a piece about me while I was gone. Is it really about me? No, probably not--but many of the parallels (minus all the cragislist shit and random girls) are very similar to my life. So I'm glad, at least, that I'm not the only late night scumbag in this city. In fact, THIS dude sounds worse that me. Enjoy.

http://nypress.com/19/9/news&columns/feature.cfm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. By the way, you should know your boy at Brooklyn ski club deletes posts that don't jibe with his hipster indie punk cornball shit, please remove his link.

Cheap, broke Strokes fans in Williamsburg can have their tight wranglers and Sparks parties, never have I been happier about gentrification pricing out the trucker hat dorks. Suck a dick, Matt Saturday. Good luck getting 10% of edgar's hits. Keep up those amazing reviews of homeless indy punk bands. Fag.

Hey Edgar, are you sure that NYPress article wasn't about you? Sounded a lot like your smarmy sense of humor.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame. This doesn't even sound like Edgar.

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its "coca" not "coco."

-The Purist

11:15 AM  
Blogger ... said...

It's easy talk shit when your name is Anonymous. Thanks for spamming my comment section. I'm assuming it was you - otherwise why would you care that I deleted a blatant advertisement?

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer